Who we are
Caffeinated Code Limited is an independent design and development agency.
Data protection philosophy
We are dedicated to keeping your personal information confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease your data to third parties, we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
Collecting, using, storing and sharing of your personal data
In some instances, we might collect your personal information:
1) Intent to collaborate on a project
Your personal info such as name, e-mail address and telephone number as well as other info you submit in
2) Intent to become an employee
When you submit your personal data into „Contact“ form, they’re going to be used solely for the job you’re currently applying for, or the first position we think might fit your profile in case you’re applying for an unspecified position. We keep your data only during the job contest.
You can also choose that we keep your data for five years after closing the contest you’re applying for. If something interesting pops up during that period, we’ll drop you an e-mail. You can change this whenever by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
3) General inquiry via firstname.lastname@example.org
When you contact us for new business, employment, sponsorship, media inquiries or anything else via this e-mail address, we will first determine the nature of the inquiry. In case it contains personal information, we will process this information in the manner prescribed by these Rules for a particular type of personal data, or manner which is prescribed by law.
We use a
5) Cookies we use
The parameter we get when someone clicks on a certain career ad. This way we track ad conversions in Greenhouse. This info is kept for 3 days,the event of the user later returning directly to the ad page.
The information about whether the cookies EU banner was displayed.
referrer and landing_page_url
The information about which page the user first came from to our site, and which landing page he came to.
This cookie tracks the amount of times a certain page was loaded.
utm_campaign, utm_medium, utm_source
A Google Analytics cookie used to track specific promotional campaigns.
_ga, _gat, _gid
Cookies used to distinguish the amount of users on the website.
6) Social media
If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored for period necessary to solve your request, but not longer than five years. We will first determine the nature of the inquiry, and in case it contains personal information, we will process this information in the manner prescribed by these Rules for a particular type of personal data, or manner which is prescribed by law.
Caffeinated Code Limited has an official profile on the following social networks:
Where we store your data
In order to deliver the services described by this policy, Caffeinated Code Limited uses products provided by Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS). All products provided by AWS are compliant with ISO security standard 27018, delivering the highest level of information security.
How long do we retain information
We do not keep your data longer than necessary. All periods are specified in each category above.
In order to protect data privacy, we implement physical, technical and administrative measures such as:
- regular updating and testing our security technology;
- implementing technology of the highest security standards;
- ensuring that our partners are GDPR compliant;
- providing access to personal data only to authorized employees;
- training employees about GDPR and taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employees’ privacy responsibilities.
Data subject rights list
Rightof access (GDPR Article 15).
- Right to rectification (GDPR Article 16).
- Right to erasure or right to be forgotten with additional stipulations, among others if personal data has been made public (GDPR Article 17).
- Right to
restrictionof processing (GDPR Article 18).
- Right to be informed (GDPR Article 19).
- Right to data portability (GDPR Article 20).
- Right to object (GDPR Article 21).
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning or her or similarly significantly affects him or her (GDPR Article 22).
For more information and for executing you rights, please contact Caffeinated Code data protection officer at email@example.com.